Saturday, July 4, 2009

R E S E N T


yesterday chit chatting wib sista
regrettable Emily din cum cuz her mom scolded
-
Hari Cocurriculum in our school today
our class had a sale for school charity
our stall name is MJ FOOD STALL
its fun
teehee xD
the sale was success
show hw coorperation we are
many foods and drinks was sold out
kinda habii
love euu all guys!
-
love MJ
miss MJ!
-
PLKN!
I had been selected!
well~
is okay~
no feeling~
do nothing~
juz worried about my plan will be destroy!
and the most important!
I will be more dark!
now I such a Malay
later...I m such a Indian
arghh!
damn hate!
-
hope my plan will success~
bless~
-
my fatty deardear wanna cum bak edy
sure habbi
but I am angryING him now...
we din meet about 2 month!
damn miss!
muaks for him~
bluek =P

1 comment:

  1. NS its gud,even i'hv nvr experianced it,but my sis told me tat hw fun was thr...enjoy~

    ReplyDelete