Monday, September 13, 2010

one day in Penang

hello people! Imma enjoying my holidays right now! I've my Penang trip with my darly and his friends, Suanne and Jing Ying on last Saturday. So now, I would like to share my Penang trip with you guys.
on the way to Penang. It's seriously traffic jam man! We almost jam 2 hours just on the Penang Bridge! I heard tat's due to the Penang Bridge was on fire.
After reach there, We meet Han Han and her friend. We hang out together then =)

Kek Lok Si Temple.
We move to the hill to visit the biggest Guan Yin.
He was so Cuteeeee!
Those Turtles are so...Spectacular!
Notice tat? The Painting.

After tat, We went to the beach! yay! I like beach!
Me and
Friends!
I always hope to go to the beach together with him. Yea, I did it =)

I Beach
I Roxz

darly feeling sick now, have to take care with him.
buaiiiiii readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment