Thursday, September 23, 2010

sharing

Hey readers! am now at my hometown.
Actually I already back yesterday just for Mooncake Festival. Went to my darly home for dinner and had a great time with his family too. But the Kimi sis text me and we hang out together with Sisi and Lily. What a nice moment when we meet our ex-schoolmates and spent our time together!

Yet, I've to back Ipoh for studied this afternoon bcoz my class start at 2 p.m. My dad fetched me there and back after my class for 2 hours.

yea am so tired now. Doing assignment right now and I just take a break to blogging, haha! Sketching and searching some interior design for assignment.
I found that there are lots of interesting ID.

These are for children bedroom ID.
Emily, this suit you. Your beloved Sponge Bob!
These are Theme Bedroom ID.
you can click below and see more =)

These abit horrible.
you can see more through here.
http://allness.pixnet.net/blog/post/23379379

and yea, I'll back to my secondary shool to watch my teacher's perform Nobody, fyl.
gonna continue my assignment, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment