Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Luvdat3

today BM exam
still okay
but dunno the result yet
bcuz I owez feel I can done the paper well
but my result was bad
muahahaxD
.
after school gotta called my dad to fetch me
but he was buzy
thn I called my sis in law
but...nobody ans my call
after tat Lulu said fetch me^^
.
then I was so suprise
cuz my deardear waiting me outside there
Ah Kit oso together wib my deardear
I ask him why he will waiting me here
he said
因为我细心 知你某人载 嘻嘻
=.=
we went to had our lunch
tat Ah Kit so funny xD
haha^^
.
at nite
celebrated buffday wib Kaka
drive myself
gotta fetch sista there
.

habii buffday
.
after tat went Kimi hse
order lens from her sis
1 pair RM20
I edy order 2 pairs
Geo magic grey and brown
I love grey colur!
yeah babe~
waiting for it
.
feel not comfortable in whole day...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment