Tuesday, August 3, 2010

week


yea...Xiao Gui's 簽書會
I hold his hand...
I got eye contact wib him
wow~
he really make me crazy

I cant find out my USB of my camera
so I cant get my Genting trip's photos from it
arghhhhh...!!!
darly promise will help me morrow
hope can get it soon =)

I edy apply college today
I'll be a college student soon!
got abit excited for it xD
now I'm bother bout where did I stay huh?
if I cant find a rent house...I'll stay wib bro Aien
but...I NEED TO STAY LIVING ROOM!!
WTH!
I hope I can find a rent house tat near my college
as fast as I can!

I get close wib him recently
we chat through our phone every midnite at least 2/3 hours
he's freaking funny and nice
and he teach me lot
I like to talk wib him...he's like my bro
after chatting wib him
next turn is darly after he finish yam cha
so...I din sleep all the nite since last week
juz chat wib him and darly
am I crazy?


hmm...some guys telling rubbish again
and please...I dun wanna note you at all
juz becoz of ur mistakes are too obvious
LOL!!! XDXDXD
but I won't care bout you
becoz you're low IQ and poor language =)

No comments:

Post a Comment