Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm lonely


outin wib family again
.
yesterday went to Poh Long wib family
for our dinner

so special of tiz

my DIY ice cream

my stomach be full
satisfy
teehee...

---------------------------------------------------------

dunno wanna buy which handphone
hard to choose
maybe buy Nokia N series
but dunno which one yet
.
someone getting marry next month
erm...now we are not familiar actually
.
still haven finish my buzying
cuz my holiday have many things to do
not entertainment but my important works
I have to practise my art for exam
I have to study art objective question
I have to draw sumthin for the competition
actually I'm not luving it
.
kinda bored now
no one outin wib me
all study
except me...the chemistry idiot~
yeah~I'm the lonely one

No comments:

Post a Comment