Sunday, September 27, 2009

FAKA

yesterday went Genting for interview
I will remember euu!
the MAY!!
juz noe how to scold me!
SUCKS!!

anyway...I succeed!
21th will go Genting for trainning 18 days
if pass the test
I will be the real croupier
hope dun scold gao gao by them jor
GOOD LUCK TO ME AGAIN!

FUCK YOU DEEP DEEP THE BITCH MAY!!!



after bak home
quickly bath and went deary's house
cuz her younger sis buffday
I had bought a lollipop for her at Genting
she was kinda seprised and happy

many of her frenz and cousin celebrated together wib her
and I ate together wib deary and his elder sis plus her 九孔boyfren
muahaha...sry la...cuz really look alike 九孔
not so natural when be wib them
cuz we are not familiar
except wib deary

gonna be a good galfrenz
so I wanna washed the plate!
actually I am nothing to do so I juz go and washed the plates
wuuwuuwuuu...
also cant spend my time in his home
好拘谨...

after deary bath
we went his new shop DOTZ COM
erm...not bad
I love tat Hello Kitty laptop cover
and the pinky mouse
but cant take lor
deardear wanna sells geh...

first time meet wib Jzen
juz smile and say nothing
erm...he is shy I noe
muahaha xD

my holiday end up today
continue my exam tomolo for 2 days

but I gonna hang out wib deary later
teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment