Sunday, June 20, 2010

1399 ♥


I'm dam tired weyh...
juz back from Ipoh watching my Aien unplug live band
well...we're late and juz heard 4 songs only

any different?
yea I dye my hair >.<
I think tat's too black for me like fake
but Junnie said very nice and pretty...
izzit?
hmmm...I don't care lar
no choice wad...>.<

a stimulate things was happend to me this afternoon
I really panic and almost got heart attack
but tats a secret
dam shame of this la xP
I bought a lesson today =)
and the guy who gived fuck to me
hey...you really fucking sohai la
I can't stop laughing inside my heart when i think bak ur action
hahaha xD

hmm...almost settle bout the NS gathering
hope everything will be okay =)
I miss u guys larr!


wanna have breakfast with darly later
wait a minute...today is 1399 with him yea
一生久久 rite?
wohoo~
I my darly
see you later my
and
Happy Father's Day to my papa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment