Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival


Happy Mooncake Festival guys!
latest wishes...haha
I had a great day yesterday
hang out wib frenz and deary
.
so worried becuz rainning heavily at begining
deardear quickly fetch me to his house
what he promise me to play candles together
teehee
.
chit chat wib deary at room
heard sumthin really funny
and I'm so shocked and juz laughed at him
sumone wanna pikat my deary lor
muahaha
.
sweet sweet wib deary
.
after tat we play candles together wib his sis


suddenly...his mum bak
deary helped her to prepared for 拜月光


help him 点香





see...Pikaciu deary

we played Pop-Pop also
like a child =P
after his mum took a shower
we sat and ate together
chit chatting
deary...euu so "wat tat" lor
euu "put put" 3 times already
hahaha =P
cant stop laughing on euu when felt from the stairs
hahahahahahahaha =P
.
next round was together wib Kimi
saw Alex them when walking
thn he fetch us "long gai" by car
.
after a while Kimi and I bak her home
played candles again

Roxz...for euu

1 comment: