Friday, October 30, 2009

lil news

cute DingDing wib me
.
today hang out wib bestie
we planned to go Salim but rain
shitz
so we changed to KFC
chit chatting loudly like mamak store
muahaha xD
.
today we had a gerak gempur exam for History
we had did sumthin like crazy
muahaha
although it's not the 1st time
I enjoy it xD
.
took many photos wib classmate recently for the slide show during graduation
I love my classmate
I love my bestie
appreciate our relationships and the moment tat we had spent together
love euu all guys!
I haven upload those photos
sorry guys...I'm so lazy lar...
anyway...I will do it after my mum back from melacca
ohh yea...
my mum go Melacca tomolo wib my nephew
I can do watever I like...teehee...
.
I had spent too much time wib frenz and deary recently
I have no heart to study even till now
mati gao gao lat liao...
juz study a lil bit History and did sum excersices only
my mum owez scold me tiz few days
I thought she having a bad mood recent
.
I give up the camp for 988DJ training course
even though it's a opportunity for me to know bout the mass com
but I'll not changed my planed to work at Genting
I want money
I need money
anyway...I can study mass com in college
I more prefer...MY FM^^
I most yearn to be a news broadcaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment