Wednesday, November 4, 2009

frenz


my mood so good recent
got a lil bit heart to study recent
but juz always History...=.=
.
yesterday nite went Poh Long for dinner together wib frenz and teachers


I juz paid RM 10 for the steamboat buffet
muahaha~
my stomach so full even midnite
a lil bit suffer when slept
is okay...I still had a sweet dream yesterday nite
.
preparing for graduation day recently
I always said tat I wanna leave tiz school as fast as I can
but now I had a lil bit not willing to part wib them
espeacially my bestie
wuwuwu...dunno I will cry onot during graduation
.
we had many gathering before graduate
barbeque last month
swimming on next Wednesday
buffet again after graduation


I love my classmates^^
.
.
我好想在嚟道吐下氣
我真系有D唔爽你甘樣
聚會又唔出席
游水又唔來
自由餐又唔去
想點噢?
條佬大夠任塞咩
可能你覺得囖
我都好無言
大家都就嚟畢業囖
一齊嘅日子唔系多啊
要佬日日都要啦
甘大個唔識唸嘅咩

如果你唔系我老友
我真系鬧到你翻車都得

我再委住委住
真系人都癲
對唔住 我鬧佐你
因為我忍佐好耐

No comments:

Post a Comment