Wednesday, March 24, 2010

sweet 18

hey guys!
I'm 18 now!
18 sui, bok bok cui~
wakaka xD

had a hair cut in my big day!

I'm out of mood before my birthday and I cry
thx Lily and Meimei accompany me
luv you guys~
anyway...thx my darly bought tiz cake for me

and I should say...Thanks for my sistarz

I'm loving it^^

20th March
suddenly a call from darly
he said wanna brought me to Sing K

we started at 11p.m.++

non-stop taking photos by Aien's DSLR

after 3 hours K's time
next round...Tin Valley clubbing time

when I'm sitting there,
I noticed Aien went to the stage talking sumthin to the resident singer
I thought he juz chill wib his frenz =)
but then
the next song was Birthday song
"let's say Happy Birthday to Evia!"
they all sing Birthday song to me
one of them pass the mic to my darly
and he sing to me

so Lem...teehee^^

couple's tired look >.<

we took tiz as our good memory
edit by Aien

thanks all who leave birthday msg to me
thanks all who celebrated Birthday wib me
Felix, HauMing, AhKit, AhLeong
bro Aien...thanks for the suprise
lastly...thanks my Darly
planning for me all bout it
I ♥ you


No comments:

Post a Comment