Saturday, May 30, 2009

F R E E

I am free now~
yeah baby~
finaly I am finish my exam yesterday!
yahoo! happiyING!
-
today is my date wib frenz~
Rainie,Alex and Kolz
we went to Ipoh shop crazily~
teehee~
-
I had bought many many booty~
T-shirts...jean...bag...necklace and so on~
teehee~
long time din shopping like tiz so crazily
I love tat feeling~
but I prefer shopping at KL
cuz not many special and new goods here~
after tat we went for lunch
actually is almost 3 o'clock edy
haha~
delicious sea food~
but I 4got to took the picture
hee...
-
I had bought a cute doll for deardear
teehee~
I dunno whether he like it or not
but it's really cute~
I love it~
I will gv him after he cum bak~
miss so much~ makz~
-
during tiz holiday~
my routine is full
maybe I will still buzy on my school work
my art project,moral folio,kelas tambahan
and wanna practice my chinise poem
cuz gotta represent my school for tiz
huh...so tention about tiz!only tiz!
-
oh yea...my result of represent Daerah to Negeri is...
NO.5
well...I am satisfy on the result
cuz tat I expecte within achievement
-
now I am sweet sweet wib deardear
I lubb euu~
hope tiz will continue...
our external love~

2 comments: