Wednesday, May 6, 2009

B L A B

I m tired
juz bak form add math tuition
not tat understand wat da teacher teaching about
erm..actually I m nt tat interest in add math

exam comming soon
I m no time for prepare it

anyway...I will try to push my expert subject to score
except those bio,chemi,physics and add math
I m not well in da science and math=.=...
dunnoe why I still can stay in science stream
feel ashamed of tiz
lolz..

I m da champion of chinese poem and calligrahy
quite happy...tizs da last year can join tiz type of competition
now I m look forward to my singing competition on tiz Friday~
kakaz...xD

wanna start my art work
many things haven do
gotta complete it next month during holidays

chit chatting wib fenz at skul
tat Singapore news...kinda funny~
the guy's penis breaking into half!
SO TERRIBLE MAN!
well...tiz news quite popular now wad~


my cough haven recovery
hope tat can get well before tomolo~


miss my dear dear
1 month dun see euu edy...
we din hug
we din kiss
we din...so on~
I miss ur big stomach
I miss euu~~~
bak quickly ya~
remember bring me for Sushi King^^
hehexD

**Bubi Bubi**

2 comments:

  1. wah
    u so geng!!!
    congrat

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations wor!!

    hehe^^

    and also add oil for ur exam~

    ReplyDelete