Saturday, May 9, 2009

D A Y



yesterday went to Kampar Tesco for Sushi King
celebrated Oai Ling birthday
tats Mr.Baboon fetch us
Winnie,Oai Ling,me
and his gf,Emily

I juz can say his driving skill is so...scaring
anyway...we are safety arrived there
order and eat...
I din try tiz
next time I will order tiz when dear dear bring me for it
hehe xD
finished...
after we shop a while
thn bak hometown~
thn I drived motor and took da present for Oai Ling
kakaz xD
his name is Peki
hehe^^

she loved vry much~

Happy Birthday to euu^^

we chit chatting yesterday nite

well...wish them will be da 5th pairs^^

today KT in school

add math~

I hate it vry much...

erm...

actually we are not doing add math

we juz sing and song~

haha XD

juz now I m driving

well...my driving skill improve edy

cheer up cheer up^^

No comments:

Post a Comment